Role Models - Local Career Heroes Project
The aim of this project is to promote
- Renewable energy and STEM careers to girls and young women
- Local people who have succeeded in a renewable energy or STEM career
- Delivered workshops about the various renewable energy career roles.
- Examined a day in the life of many of these careers.
- Introduced young people to local people who have renewable energy careers and visited them at work.
- Ran the Women in STEM campaign
The Education and Skills Development Programme is FUNDED BY ScottishPower Renewables- community benefit funding