Careers - Choosing Energy Project
The aim of this project is to :
- Promote Renewable Energy as a viable career option
- Signpost young people to academic or vocational training courses or to apprenticeships
- Delivered careers events in secondary schools 1131 pupils attended in school career fairs. Parents also attended.
- Provided a career stall at Argyll and Bute Council’s Enterprise Week, and Festival of the Sea Careers fair
- Provided a career stall at the Ministerial launch of Developing a Young Workforce Regional Group
The Education and Skills Development Programme is FUNDED BY ScottishPower Renewables - community benefit funding