Available funding for insulation measures
- The Home Energy Efficiency Programme for Scotland: Area Based Scheme (HEEPSABS) 2015/16- Offered to all owner occupiers or private tenants and landlords in the Mull, Iona, Islay, Jura and Bute living in properties which are Council Tax band A-C or those in Council Tax Band D with an income of or below £20,000. Measures available; Virgin loft insulation (VLI), loft top up insulation (LITU), Underfloor insulation (UI), Draught proofing(DP), Cavity wall insulation (CWI), Solid wall insulation (SWI), Internal Wall insulation (IWI), External wall insulation (EWI). More information can be found here.
- HEEPS: Cashback Scheme if your home is Council Tax Band A-C. Information can be found here.
- HEEPS: Loan Scheme, an interest free loan of up to £10,000 for installing a variety of measures such as solid wall insulation. Information on the scheme can be found here.
- Energy Company Obligation (ECO), support from the big six energy suppliers if you and your home is eligible. More information on the three strands of ECO can be found here.
- Home Heating Cost Reduction Obligation (HHCRO) provides insulation and heating improvements to qualifying low-income and vulnerable private households.
- Carbon Emissions Reduction Obligation (CERO) provides funding for sold wall insulation and ‘hard-to-treat- cavity walls.
- Carbon Saving Communities Obligation (CSCO) provides insulation measures to people living in the bottom 25% of the UK’s most deprived areas. CSCO can also support low income households in designated rural areas.
- Green Deal is a financing mechanism allowing people to pay for energy efficiency improvements through the savings made on their energy bills. More information can be found here.
For more information on the range of services that we provide,
please contact us on 01631 565183 or firstname.lastname@example.org